Catholic Charities' Food Bank provides a temporary solution to hunger and food insecurity to Stockton residents. With the bounty of food available in the agriculturally rich San Joaquin Valley, we believe that no one should go hungry.
Location: 1106 N. El Dorado Street in Stockton.
How to Participate
- Food sign-ups are Tuesday at 1:00pm and Thursdays at 9:00am on a "first come, first served" basis. Individuals are provided with a ticket and return later in the day to collect the food. Clients will be registering and picking up their food on the same day.
- Clients will be able to register once per month but now have the option of what day of the week they would like to come.
- Participates can sign up for themselves and their family-only. A family is everyone living at the same address in a house or apartment.
- Identification is required for each person living in the home. Identification may include a California Driver’s License, California ID, Medi-Cal Card, Social Security Card, School ID, Matricula, or other offical document.
- Once each year, participants are asked to provide proof of income and complete and sign a registration form.
- For more information please call 444-5944.
- Para asistencia en español, llame al 444-5944.
Food and monetary donations are gladly accepted to support the Catholic Charities' Food Bank and are greatly appreciated. Your donations are tax deductible.
Arrangements to have donations picked up may be made by contacting Catholic Charities at (209) 444-5914.